Hotel Club Punta Prima
Castavi Apartments(Es Pujols)
$165
Sa Volta Hotel(Es Pujols)(Great Value!)
$165
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Voramar(Es Pujols)(Great Value!)
$93
Hotel Roca Bella(Es Pujols)
$151
  • Pool
Hostal Rosales(Es Pujols)(Great Value!)
$102
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsrecommend this hotelreceptionibizaseaformenterafridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Spent two nights on a business trip there. Hotel is great and the service was outstanding. It's close to everything. I appreciated there breakfast take away beg prepared for 5:30 am. I highly recommend this place. The staff here really do know how to do things right

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank jim r
Reviewed August 5, 2012

if I pay £2000 to spend a week in a hotel...I expect them to have a nice bed and be well maintained. We booked a room with late rooms for 3 adults and a 7 yr old child. We thought we had booked a room to sleep 2 and a lounge to sleep 2.
When we arrived we were given one very mediocre room with 3 beds for the 4 of us. The room was 20m square (the size of my lounge) and was no way meant for 4. We phoned LATE ROOMS to complain and they said they could DO NOTHING and the hotel said the same except for he could upgrade us at £40 a night or to stick a 4th bed in the room (leaving no space to walk. He agreed to meet us in the middle at £20/night and more than accommodated us with a 2 bedroom apartment good balcony sea-view. The room apartment was clean and a good size.
The cleaning service was good but the room, although clean and big, was still very average for this price and the Italian based half board dinner was not up to the great ambience of the beautiful restaurant...but maybe that is the price you pay for paradise island.
Personally I think they should give the rooms an upgrade, modernise. Make the restaurant food not mass produced...Get decent chefs!! Comfortable beds!! .. that is standard when you pay in this price bracket.. maybe why the reps all disappeared and did not seem so busy at the end.
The hotel was mainly Italian and the reps were very attentive (Someone playing with and looking after the kids was great) but in the last few days they disappeared..Don't know why.. our son wanted to say goodbye to her.
The pool was beautiful with a great view but why have salt water ... that just ruined the pool for me... when I want salt water I'll bathe in the amazing Formetera sea. The bar snacks were Jamon panini or prosciutto panini or pizza jamon or marguerita and that's it..
.. just little touches...that place is a goldmine just needs to modernise and be what it could be. but i'm so glad I wasn't in the first room for the holiday....What a holiday though..beautiful sea.!!

Room Tip: Check you know the size room you are getting
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank megafgf
Reviewed July 29, 2012

The view from the restaurant and pool is the most beautiful I have ever seen. We got one of the cheapest capins and it did it really smell. Also the lightswitch is right above the pillow, so every time you turn in your sleep you turn on the light. It is terrible! But is you sleep the other way around that problem is solved. I recommend this hotel, but use some extra money and get one of the better capins.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Silje K
Reviewed June 23, 2012

All perfect, nothing to complain.
Suitable for families and young couples as well
Excellent international and italian food
It is under Eden Viaggi tour operator
If nothing changes, we will surely come back in this hotel

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank silvia_giugy86
Reviewed August 7, 2011

No confort, tiny rooms with humidity huge furniture ,no place to turn around the beds and really uncomfortable plastic mattress .
The buffet is so and so, vomiting cafe.
Wifi only at reception.
Only one think is huge , the price, 220 euro by night in june.
Hic!
this hotel need to be totaly refresh

To avoid