Read the mixed reviews of this hotel, after we stayed there we can now understand why. Hotel is in a nice location, rooms are ok, garden is nice. Across the road is a wonderful gothic Church. When we arrived check in was efficient and polite. It was a lovely hot day and was severed drinks in the garden immediately. However when we went for a drink before our dinner we could not find anyone willing to server us. Tried the usually place bar reception etc. Gave up after 20 mins. When we went for our dinner we complained about this. We where then offered the worst table next to the door. We were the only ones in the restaurant and had booked a table. We ask for another table, there where are tables set up for 2 people. Which we were not offered however we were banished to another room, felt like we were put on the naughty step for complaining. When the food did appear it was ok, however felt it was overpriced and the cheese course was a rip off. Would not be back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At first glance this hotel appears as a typical French roadside restaurant with natural-wood shutters and flowerboxes overflowing with a profusion of red, pink, and white geraniums. Inside, it is a charming country inn, now one century old, whose owners, Pascal and Christèle Fouassier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz so you can book your Aux Armes de Champagne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aux Armes De Champagne Hotel l`Epine
- Aux Armes De Champagne Champagne-Ardenne, France