We thoroughly enjoyed this beautiful Chateau -- the setting, building, grounds, dinners and activities were simply splendid. We would highly recommend it to others, even though it is pricey. And the owner was lovely and charming.
Our only disappointment was not being able to organize horse riding (as advertised). But the pool, trampoline, badminton, ping pong, grounds etc were fantastic. A place we would love to revisit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sumptuous,Peaceful,Romantic,Historical HideawayThis is not a hotel, it's the owner'sstunninghistorical home that has been in his family for more than 7 generations and you certainly get the feeling are you are staying in someone'shome.If you don't like unnecessary'overattention'your stay will be chilled out.The cushions, the antiques, the bathrooms , the towels, the bathroiom goodies, the curtains , the little touches are all tasteful and classy.It is so peaceful.The grounds are gracious with the prettiest swiiming pool in an old , walled garden.The tennis court is of a very high standard.It is an absolute gem of a place and youwill be stunned. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Chateau des Briottieres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Des Briottieres Hotel Champigne
- Chateau Des Briottieres France/Champigne