Lovely setting and top notch accomodations. (The food is quite wonderful and we had the added treat of waking each morning to the smell of baking!) But what impressed us the most was the level of hospitality at every level of the staff and management. The owner, Stephanie, was on site and very involved and made a point of connecting with us and other guests during our first evening at dinner. Every staff member we encountered were welcoming, friendly and eager to be of help and service. This is a special place and a wonderful base for exploring the surrounding area. We will return if we ever have the opportunity!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The tower is so close to the Dordogne river that it feels like the Chateau could almost topple into ... All our rooms are stylishly decorated with period furniture, four poster beds, secretaire desks, traditional parquet floors but complemented by the most modern amenities like jacuzzi-style bathtubs. Practically all enjoy grandiose views of the Dordogne Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, World Independent Hotel Promotion and Agoda so you can book your Chateau de la Treyne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De La Treyne Hotel Souillac
- Chateau De La Treyne Souillac