Wonderful, romantic, exquisite, delicious, luxurious, hotel. Before I die, I WILL return again. The restaurant serves some of the best food I have ever eaten and the selection of deserts are devine. Be sure to visit the swimming pool which is a real oasis, although a short walk from the main hotel. We were glad that they still offered waiter service
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The tower is so close to the Dordogne river that it feels like the Chateau could almost topple into ... All our rooms are stylishly decorated with period furniture, four poster beds, secretaire desks, traditional parquet floors but complemented by the most modern amenities like jacuzzi-style bathtubs. Practically all enjoy grandiose views of the Dordogne Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Chateau de la Treyne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De La Treyne Hotel Souillac
- Chateau De La Treyne Souillac