Perched on the banks of the Dordogne surrounded by park like forests and a garden, with a swimming pool and a tennis court. The staffs are multilingual, efficient and accommodate all the guests needs. The view from the upper floor rooms is enchanting. The chateau has a Michelin starred restaurant serving up the best dinner around the area (we tried many). The selection is not extensive but every dish is truly delicious. Breakfast (continental plus eggs to order) and dinner can be taken on the patio, inside dinning room or on the front porch. The choice is entirely up to the guest. A perfect location to see towns in the Dordogne and the staff can provide excellent advice in advance or on site. Would definitely return. Bedding can be improved and upgrade of the plumbing is needed but all in all, a fantastic place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The tower is so close to the Dordogne river that it feels like the Chateau could almost topple into ... All our rooms are stylishly decorated with period furniture, four poster beds, secretaire desks, traditional parquet floors but complemented by the most modern amenities like jacuzzi-style bathtubs. Practically all enjoy grandiose views of the Dordogne Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, World Independent Hotel Promotion and Agoda so you can book your Chateau de la Treyne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De La Treyne Hotel Souillac
- Chateau De La Treyne Souillac