Sans question, as a poseur might say, this is a truly heavenly place . The setting, the ambience, the food . the accomodation , the service are "formidable".I defy anyone except a " Victor Meldrew" to have criticisms , and best of all my bet noire, supplementary charges, are nowhere to be seen !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The tower is so close to the Dordogne river that it feels like the Chateau could almost topple into ... All our rooms are stylishly decorated with period furniture, four poster beds, secretaire desks, traditional parquet floors but complemented by the most modern amenities like jacuzzi-style bathtubs. Practically all enjoy grandiose views of the Dordogne Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, World Independent Hotel Promotion and Travelocity so you can book your Chateau de la Treyne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De La Treyne Hotel Souillac
- Chateau De La Treyne Souillac