– Looks like in an excellent view but we arrived after sunset and the temps in December were not conducive to outdoor seating
– excellent soup taste
– Kofte was very spicy and very good
– Yogurt appetizer was excellent – waitstaff (maybe also the manager) spoke English well and were quite nice/friendly
– Restaurant inside was cold
– bathrooms are outside the restaurant
– we arrived at 1700 on a Saturday and there were only two other couples there, but the live music started at 1900 and that is probably when it gets crowded
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.