I am here on a business trip and I booked this hotel because it looked pretty good on the internet. Definitelynot worth the money. I canceled it and moved to a different one. Here are some things I found that disappointed me:
- no A/C - it it VERY hot in Grenoble in July and not having an A/C is not acceptable. They privide a table fan in the room which helps but it still feels clammy and I could not sleep
- Sorry but there are bugs crawling in the bathroon..this is disgusting
- The staff walk in without knocking and they can open the roon even if the deadbolt in on - not very comforting
- The phone is just a handset with 10 numbers. There is no information on how to call the reception or arrange a wake-up call (no alarm clock in the room either)
- Half the lights in the room don't work and it is kinda' dim here
As a business traveller from the US, I am already jet-lagged and need a decent room to get a good nught's rest. I guess you can call this place romantic if you want to hang ou by the pool and have a drink or two but I would not recommend it for business travellers.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotel.de and Booking.com so you can book your Chateau & spa de la Commanderie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau & Spa De La Commanderie Hotel Eybens
- Chateau And Spa De La Commanderie
- Chateau Hotel Eybens
- Chateau Hotel De La Commanderie