Spent a night here en route to Burgundy. Bedroom was fine, smallish and a little bland, but bed was comfortable and the bathroom was spotless with good toiletries, nice balcony. TGV line is quite close so some noise from trains. Restaurant very attractive, but somewhat understaffed even though it was only half occupied. Food was good when it eventually arrived but portion sizes for starters were far too big. Breakfast buffet good, but disappointing that coffee comes from a machine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Around 40 kilometres from Troyes, this former eighteenth-century water mill, which has been entirely renovated, welcomes you to its authentic and relaxing setting. Use the “Aqualis” space at your leisure and your pace; enjoy the hydro massage bath, the Finnish spruce sauna and the multi-experience shower in order to awaken your senses. The dining room overlooks the river where the water wheel, which still works, is a real attraction. The rooms are all comfortably equipped and have private balconies that open up onto the wooded park of Landion. In winter, gather with your friends or family in the convivial atmosphere around the fireplace in the lounge bar; in summer, the riverside terrace or the garden and its heated swimming-pool provide places to relax in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Restaurant Le Moulin du Landion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel*** Restaurant Le Moulin Du Landion Hotel Dolancourt
- Moulin Du Landion Dolancourt