Review Highlights
Cave Tubing and Zip Lining in Belizean Rainforest

Our land excursion was to the rainforest for cave tubing and zip lining. After arriving at the dock... read more

Reviewed August 29, 2018
kwax30
Dallas
via mobile
Wedding vacation

Third time here and better every visit! From the team of Barry, Jahnene and Oliver in the office to... read more

Reviewed July 17, 2017
proconner
Charlotte, North Carolina
via mobile

All reviews st georges family style rainforest kayaking cabana oliver scuba dock
Reviewed December 6, 2013

We didn't stay here. We were on a sailboat and wanted to go diving. We did see a room, which looked really nice, and enjoyed the bar. So staying might be different. Based on diving alone, I don't want to go back.

The gear to rent was really poor. The regulator fit so badly it tore my gums. I'm a pretty normal sized woman, 5'7', 125 lbs. But they didn't have an adult BCD that fit me, so I wore a kid's, which was really awkward.

Briefing was short. They anchored the boat on coral head intentionally both dives. And seemed to kind of have a disregard for being careful around the coral and animals. They also seemed mostly interested in finding lion fish to spear. Other than lots of lion fish, there wasn't too many special things to see. So I spent most of my dives put off by the spearing and bored. If you were really interesting in spear hunting, you'd actually really enjoy this. But the anchor still really gets me.

I didn't feel like they were really safe. We actually got separated from the group for a bit and I'm not sure if anyone noticed. There had been storms, so visibility was very low, but we were able to find our way back to the group.

I didn't have a whole lot of trust in them. We're new to diving (8 dives in Fiji and 4 in Belize), but this was my least favorite experience by leaps and bounds. I would not recommend this to other divers. The diving out of Caye Caulker was much better. I would recommend going there or trying a place in San Pedro instead.

1  Thank Kate B