My husband and I got married in February at St George's Caye Resort. It was magical! The staff were so wonderful and pampered and spoiled us rotten. We stayed in an ocean front cabana (#9), the breeze was good and close to the bar/dining area but still very intimate and private. We stayed for 10 days, 9 nights and spent most of our days enjoying cocktails, lounging, swimming, kayaking, exploring, relaxing in hammocks, etc. A few family and friends came and they all really loved it too. The massages were amazing! We only did one excursion (San Pedro Slam) but it was a blast! We just bought our flights for our second trip back to stay at St George for our anniversary. The food was incredible too!!!! I can't wait to get back there in 6 months!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. George’s Caye Resort is a secluded paradise located on a private residence island just seven miles from Belize City. Accessible only by boat, St. George’s Caye feels miles away from everyday life thanks to its cozy cabanas, breathtaking views of the Caribbean, and the highest level of service in Belize. Divers, anglers and those looking to just get away from it all will find everything they desire at St. George’s Caye Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your St. George's Caye Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. George`s Caye Hotel St. George`s Caye
- St Georges Caye Hotel
- St. George's Caye Resort Belize/Belize Cayes