The island and the staff are amazing (except the management)!!! We couldn't ask for a better beautiful place to stay and the food was good no complaints there. Bring bug spray you won't notice them at first but they are there. Seemed to come out even after arriving back home. The ocean views were amazing along with the private thatched huts added a nice touch. But be prepared to pay if you want to get off the Island. Ask ahead to get the cost to travel to other Islands before booking. Also don't commit to something without fully understanding as the manager will charge $$$$$ even if you don't go!!! Also, bring your booze and drink it whenever possilble. Their alcohol I swear was watered down!!! You cannot taste it nor feel it most of our party stuck to beer figured that couldn't be tampered with... My biggest complaint is I felt like I was held hostage unless I wanted to pay dearly to leave the Island. IT WAS ROBBERY!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. George’s Caye Resort is a secluded paradise located on a private residence island just seven miles from Belize City. Accessible only by boat, St. George’s Caye feels miles away from everyday life thanks to its cozy cabanas, breathtaking views of the Caribbean, and the highest level of service in Belize. Divers, anglers and those looking to just get away from it all will find everything they desire at St. George’s Caye Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your St. George's Caye Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. George`s Caye Hotel St. George`s Caye
- St Georges Caye Hotel
- St. George's Caye Resort Belize/Belize Cayes