I echo what people say about getting a lounger. People are so selfish. They reserve and then don't come to the pool for hours. The hotel needs either to supply towels or to be far stricter about stopping reserving. 'Do not reserve' needs to be replaced by 'towels will be removed' and this should be enforced by someone removing the towels if in place before the pool opens,
The lifts are another matter. Two in each block, small and hot and creaky. Spend some Euros and bolt some new ones to the outside. Trendy glass sided lifts will improve the look of the hotel and sort out lots of problems
Mobility problems? Go somewhere else. Too many stairs. Quite a few broken or sprained limbs witnessed during my stay.
Entertainment? Why does this take place in a hot, cramped indoor location which resembles the worst of a pier at a British seaside resort? We go to Spain for the hot weather. Re-arrange things and have this outside more often. Also, don't tell anyone but the entertainment was not that good and the girl with the baggy over-long shorts who kept pulling them up got very annoying. Buy some new ones! Having said that 'Mamma Mia' was hilarious but not because it was any good.
On the plus side - very clean, lots of really good food and choice, quiet bars to escape the louder guests. Great staff. The iced coffee was brilliant. The 'all inclusive' cocktails rather strange, although I heard a lady describe the Pina Colada as 'banging'. The used book library in the old phone booths a great idea.
Would we go again? Yes we would, simply because it is a nice hotel and the staff try hard to please, you get what you pay for and the hotel is big enough to avoid the 'excesses' of some of the more extreme guests. Finally, the views are stunning. Like the man who visited the Eiffel Tower each day in order not to have to look at it, enjoy the views from the hotel balconies, it is better to be in the hotel looking out than elsewhere looking back at the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort comprises two hotels: the Sirenis Hotel Playa Imperial and Sirenis Hotel Playa Dorada. The resort is located in a peaceful area 12 km from the centre of Ibiza and 7 km from Santa Eulalia and stands out due to its unique location overlooking the magnificent Cala Llonga beach with its crystal clear sea. The Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort offers one of the most spectacular sea views in a fantastic environment. Surrounded by pine-covered hills, the hotel complex offers the perfect place to enjoy a tranquil family holiday. The Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort offers everything you need for a great holiday: friendly service, All Inclusive board with plenty of options in the buffet restaurants and bars, in addition to a comprehensive entertainments programme for all ages. The resort was partially renovated during the winter months 2013/2014 in order to provide a fresh and updated image. More comfort and more options for families! The Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort is available in the UK through First Choice as a SuneoClub hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirenis Cala Llonga Hotel Cala Llonga
- Sirenis Hotel Cala Llonga
- Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort Ibiza