Travelled to the Sirenis Cala Llonga for 10 nights from the 5th August. We travelled as a family of 2 adults and 4 children. First impressions were that the hotel clearly was in a beautiful location, but that the actual building was a little dated. Check in was very quick, reception staff were efficient and we were in our rooms within 20 minutes.
The rooms are a little on the small side - however they were spotlessly cleaned. I must admit to being disappointed with the balcony, as it was very small and had a rubbish view. The walls are actually PAPER thin, and you can here all conversation from the room next door....including people vomiting.
The food is just fantastic. So much variety every day, and something for everyone. The only busy times we encountered was breakfast, but you can still get a table. The waiting staff are very good at what they do, and the whole dining experience was the best we have encountered on All Inclusive.
The bar area is also just lovely, and Antionio is such a star.....he really is fantastic - he remembers your tiple and will have it on the table before you have drank your last drink.
The snack bar is very good, and again, food was lovely and plentyfull.
The entertainment crew are just great...Willy and Maria especially, also Winston is so funny, and kept us entertained all holiday. there are plenty of activities for the children, although we found they were mainly aimed at the non-british children - this was not a problem, as our children enjoyed them non the less.
Evening entertainment was just so funny.
All in all, a fantastic location, brilliant hotel with amazing staff and wonderful food - already looking to book for next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort comprises two hotels: the Sirenis Hotel Playa Imperial and Sirenis Hotel Playa Dorada. The resort is located in a peaceful area 12 km from the centre of Ibiza and 7 km from Santa Eulalia and stands out due to its unique location overlooking the magnificent Cala Llonga beach with its crystal clear sea. The Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort offers one of the most spectacular sea views in a fantastic environment. Surrounded by pine-covered hills, the hotel complex offers the perfect place to enjoy a tranquil family holiday. The Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort offers everything you need for a great holiday: friendly service, All Inclusive board with plenty of options in the buffet restaurants and bars, in addition to a comprehensive entertainments programme for all ages. The resort was partially renovated during the winter months 2013/2014 in order to provide a fresh and updated image. More comfort and more options for families! The Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort is available in the UK through First Choice as a SuneoClub hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirenis Cala Llonga Hotel Cala Llonga
- Sirenis Hotel Cala Llonga
- Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort Ibiza