I've just returned from a week in the sun with family. We paid for a family room with sea views which were excellent we were on the first floor.
The lifts could be a pain but we would use the stairs but if you we're higher up could be a pain.
Food was very nice and everything was available, although we didn't eat dinner as we were still full from breakfast and made use of the snack bar which served all day!
Waiters in the evening bar were fantastic and when you got to know them they would deliver drinks even without asking which was fab!
Room was cleaned everyday apart from Tuesday always towels and clean covers. People did reserve sun loungers from early doors but we always managed to get a bed.
Only downside was to get to the pool and evening bar the lift only goes down to the floor above so if you have a trolley as we did for a toddler you would have to carry it up and down one flight of stairs. Which was ok to start off with but after a few days can be annoying with child, bags, drinks!
Rooms could benefit by having a small fridge when you have a toddler and kettle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort comprises two hotels: the Sirenis Hotel Playa Imperial and Sirenis Hotel Playa Dorada. The resort is located in a peaceful area 12 km from the centre of Ibiza and 7 km from Santa Eulalia and stands out due to its unique location overlooking the magnificent Cala Llonga beach with its crystal clear sea. The Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort offers one of the most spectacular sea views in a fantastic environment. Surrounded by pine-covered hills, the hotel complex offers the perfect place to enjoy a tranquil family holiday. The Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort offers everything you need for a great holiday: friendly service, All Inclusive board with plenty of options in the buffet restaurants and bars, in addition to a comprehensive entertainments programme for all ages. The resort was partially renovated during the winter months 2013/2014 in order to provide a fresh and updated image. More comfort and more options for families! The Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort is available in the UK through First Choice as a SuneoClub hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirenis Cala Llonga Hotel Cala Llonga
- Sirenis Hotel Cala Llonga
- Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort Ibiza