Before we went to hi! Montemar we read the reviews, some scared me and some didn't. Let me be clear, hi montemar is simple, you get what you pay for. Period! We were in block E which was brilliant. Sure the kitchen was outdated, our beds were soft, the fan on the ceiling was okish (but i'm used to warm weather). But its ibiza for goodness sake! The hippy island? It says it all so stop complainig, if you want roomcleaning everyday and "hotel" treatment, go to a hotel! We had a lovely time. Ive seen much worse. If you are a wise person, than you should be smart enough to know bits about the country you're going to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An idyllic island, white sandy beaches, turquoise waters, romantic sunrises, these are the memories we will take home from this magnificent place. Located on a hill, surrounded by hundred-year old pine trees and a beautiful view of the mountains give the complex an especially relaxing atmosphere. This beautiful holiday complex is located in Cala Llonga, Ibiza, and is 500 metres from a beautiful sandy beach. 29 studio-apartments, 22 one-bedroom apartment and 63 two-bedroom apartments. All with balcony or terrace, equipped with kitchen, fridge, microwave, SAT TV, safe rental, bath, shower, toilet. 1 adults pool y another independent pool for children, tennis with extra charge, entertainment program for adults and children with evening shows.I ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Globales Montemar Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hi! Montemar Apartamentos Hotel Cala Llonga
- Montemar Ibiza
- Apartments Montemar
- Globales Montemar Apartments Cala Llonga, Ibiza