other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Ayrshire1...
Coylton, United Kingdom
“Villa was Lovely but lost our deposit because we left dishes and didnt empty bin”
Reviewed May 31, 2016 for a stay in May 2016
people found this review helpful

We cannot complain about the villa itself as its lovely. But since booking weve had some issues... We paid our deposit and then paid on full two months before arriving. We had agreed that we could extend our stay until 17:00pm on the monday which suited us as our flight wasnt until 20:00pm. 50 days before arriving we received a message asking for €1000 Deposit damage amd €150 cleaning fee which was a breach of contract as was not stated previously. As there was no time.for us to.book.elsewhere we were forced to pay this. We asked if we could pay this through holiday lettings and was told it had to be cash. Which we found pretty dangerous as we couldnt prove money was given to.owner. We eventually bank transfered the money to owners account. Everything was fine and we arrived on the friday . On the sunday we received 14 houra notice to.say we couldnt stay untill 17:00pm the next day as she had taken a booking and family were coming at 18:00pm . So we had to be out by 13:00pm which is left us very little time to get villa into the shape we wanted as we were going out for dinner and drinks. We tried to.come to.come to a compromise but with no luck. So.on the monday the cleaner turned up 12:30 , 30 minutes early so we explained we still had few dishea to do and put things in bin which would have take 20 minutes. So we thought we already paid a cleaning fee that should be enough for her to.do a 20 minute task and the rest of her tasks as she was going to be there for 6 hours. But since weve came home we have b asked about our damage deposit being returned or partly returned with no joy just because we left a few dishes and empty bottles. We were accused of sleeping an extra 4 people and asked for proof of where they were staying , when the truth was the 4 people were booked in another hotel.and visited us most of the time. At no time did we damage anything. We tried to speak with owner to come to an agreement whom tried to blackmail us into writing a great review before agreeing to come deposit refund. We then had no replies for days when asking to resolve this issue .As we felt we damaged nothing , we paid for a cleaner, we did leave bottles and small amount of rubbish but surely that doesnt warrant keeping €1000 . We are bitterly dissapointed that we had our money robbed from us and that and that we couldnt come.to an agreement as adts instead of refusing to reply.we just wonder if this was the owners plan from.the start to get more money from us. We all.had a good time at villa and.villa was nice but i would not recommend to stay here as the slightest mistake will cost you and your family/ friends €1000.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The Villa. The views
Liked least: The owner keeping our money.which was not deserved
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Jun 1, 2016
Hi Stuart,
I am very surprised to see your comments knowing that you do not respect the regulation inside which earned you lose your deposit ,which was requested by Tripadvisor, to be precise,as with all booking elsewhere.
The settlement was that I hired you for 12 people and not 16 what was your first lie since no one of your friends was in the hotel, the taxi I called you were for 16 (4 taxi 4 persons) , moreover you asked me when booking if you could come to 16 and I told you that not since the villa has a capacity of 13 people. I put at the disposal of my clients of French wines and you lied to me that you had consumed me 3 while he lacked 8. You paid 150 euros household but certainly to deliver the perfect home as you had found and not for your PICK cigarettes crushed in the garden and on the terraces, vomited in the beds, empty bottles of beer in all rooms, wigs and shower gel all over the floors and walls, he there are limits and to have some respect towards the villa was rented you.
You moved me all the chairs in every home, the sofa divided into several pieces, uninstalled all programmers and electrical systems, moreover I have messages in which you tell me ashamed of what has been done by friends and it was very difficult to keep quiet and only 2 of them were friends and others you do not know. You had paid 612 euros for 3 nights for 16 people in a villa with all comfort and luxury so arretez to say that I wanted to steal the money because it was you who robbed me.
Also the exit time is not 5:00 p.m. PM 11:00 AM but I took pictures of the whole house as you left and I do recommend to any owner to rent anything either.
Be honest with yourself and you put in question
It is the first time that security has not been made and I can tell you it is amply justified . all those who have booked the villa were delighted and most friendly place . go see the comments on Airbnb and you will understand
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing