hi me and my family just returned from hotel monika yesterday and after reading reviews on here wasnt sure what we were gonna get,firstly its just on the out skirts of benidorm so it was quite.
the hotel its self is lovely and clean,loads to do for the kids,some of the staff are lovely and friendly..we were put on the 18th floor on tower 4,we were abit terrified of the kids being out there at the start but the views were great,we got use to looking at the sea every morning..
the food was ok,alot of the same stuff especially the kids section but you make the most of what you got...the drinks you get with the all inclusive were amazing alot on offer..i drank mostly different cocktails..
a couple of things i would point out is,if you book your holiday and request a cot you will not get one,you have to ask reception when you check in and they try to charge you 6 euros a night but me and a few familys i spoke to refused to pay it but still got the cot...also the pool area the down side to it is you get have to queue early to get a sun lounger,my husband got war wounds everyday from struggling with the spanish for the chairs,there plan was 1 of the children would stand at front of queue and when it came to nearly 10 oclock the kids family would join him and run for stacks of chairs,i witnessed a older lady have a stack of 8 chairs and someone went to get some of her and she was saying no and she knocked a child into the pool for fighting for the chairs,you find ppl put there towels on them and leave them til later on in the afternoon...that's the only thing i didn't like about the hotel really
i traveled with my husband my 5 year and 1 year old and we had a great holiday we went to mundemor and aqualandia both were great and you get your picture taken with dolphins at mundemor..also the entertainment team are good,they gets the kids up and dancing and we watched a few animal shows while there...
the hotel is full of spanish guests aswell who are really rude and aggorant but we didnt let that spoil our holiday...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magic Aqua™ Monika Holidays: A new way to spend your vacation. Dive into Magic Aqua Experience ™, where the whole family can enjoy the magic of our thrilling water parks with slides Pirate's Adventure. Ideal accommodations for families, apartments with separate room for the children to their parents. Renovated facilities and accommodation in 2011. Located in Cala de Finestrat, approximately 300 meters from the beach and 3 km from Benidorm. It has a unique treatment of space segment: Adults, Families (adults with children) and Children ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Magic Tropical Splash reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Magic Monika Holidays Hotel Finestrat
- Magic Monika Benidorm
- Hotel Monika Benidorm
- Monika Holidays
- Hotel Magic Monika
- Magic Monika Holidays
- Magic Tropical Splash Finestrat, Spain - Costa Blanca