All reviews restaurant opens stayed for one night clean rooms wedding dean
Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

I was the DJ Disco Dave at James and Isabelle's wedding and I must say the whole day was spectacular. The venue is very pretty, very clean and all of the staff was wonderful. The dinner was real quality and of course the entertainment was awesome. Will definitely be returning.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 25, 2016 via mobile

We celebrated our wedding here and we were really happy we did. The setting is beautiful, in the mountains. Easy to get to and lots of places nearby for guests to stay. The 7 rooms are all peaceful and comfortable and perfect for family to stay. Lovely grounds and pool, naturally pretty so not much decoration needed.

Dean, Angela and Said are brilliant hosts and we couldn't fault anything. The food and organisation was very impressive and the service top notch. Really took a lot of the stress out of the big day.

All of our guests loved every minute and I would highly recommend this as a wedding venue or for a party or even just a few nights break away.

Thank you so much, we have lots of happy memories made here and the 100plus espresso martinis might be a record!! Said worked extremely hard taking care of us.

Rosemary and David

Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed March 4, 2016

If we had to choose one word to describe La Plantacion, it would be “Fantastic”.

We recently celebrated our Wedding there and had a BBQ the next day with family and friends - and we were treated like royalty for the entire stay.

Dean, Angela and Said were the perfect hosts, amazing chefs and second to none in helping us celebrate the most fantastic of weekends!

La Plantacion is in a wonderful setting, with a view overlooking the hills that sweeps all the way down to the sea ... It’s a simple, calm, quiet place to stay if you’re looking to just kick back and enjoy time away from the hustle and bustle of daily life. Take a dip in the pool, or just while away the hours lazing in the sun. You even have Jack the dog to keep you company as you sip your morning coffee and contemplate your day’s plans.

We can’t thank the Poysky family and the wonderful Said enough, for a truly amazing time.

We will be back. There’s no question about that. And would we recommend it? Absolutely and Always!

Thank you guys – We think of you very fondly and often and we hope all is well with you and that scrumptious BBQ of yours!! 

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed December 6, 2015

La Plantacion is a beautiful little hotel with an excellent restaurant. We stayed there during the off-saison, so there were not many guests apart from us, but I am very sure that the owner offers the same friendly and obliging, yet relaxed hospitality to all his guests. We felt very welcome and at home. Our room, facing a cute little pool, was lovingly furnished and cared for. And the house is secluded, yet by a main road, and has a beautiful view.
I read other reviews that commented on the breakfast. Yes, it's sweet breakfast delivered to the room in a basket and there's a coffee maker in the room. I can see how someone might not want sweet breakfast every day of the week. But the basket had always been lovingly prepared, the selection changing every day, and there was fresh fruit, too. We hope to come back.

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pingu P
Reviewed September 15, 2015

I've just returned from a 4 night stay at La Plantacion where I attended a very good friend's wedding. Far from the madding crowd of Benidorm it is a hidden jewel in the Costa Blanca. A beautiful old Plantation House run by Dean and his family and of course the amazing Syed! We were looked after royally, the gardens are magnificent, the food divine and suffice to say I'm wracking my brain for an excuse to go again!!

Stayed: September 2015