Hotel La Cala(Finestrat)(Great Value!)
$132
$123
  • Breakfast included
$354
$223
LHW.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $251/night.

La Morena(Finestrat)
  • Pool
Alqueria B&B(Finestrat)
Casa Figueretes(Finestrat)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrestaurant opensstayed for one nightclean roomsweddingdean
Reviewed April 13, 2015

We only had two nights in early April, but had a wonderful time at La Plantacion. The owners are lovely and the setting is stunning. We had a nice welcome and were shown to a very large bedroom where everything was perfect. It is a little far to walk to the village of Finestrat at night but it is a short drive and we had a pleasant meal there (Pizzeria ohlala but book as small and popular). Breakfast was simple but lovely in the restaurant of La Plantacion, and the second night we ate at the hotel, which was excellent. I thought the wine was very reasonably priced and the starter superb (a mixture of 4 different staters). We really enjoyed our stay; it is ideally placed for visiting Benidorm, Tierra Mitica (which my son loved), Altea, Villajoyosa and many other places. And if I ever get married again, then I think it would be a wonderful place to have the reception and I am sure the attention would be superb.

• Stayed: April 2015, traveled with family
2  Thank Amanda T
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

My family & I attended my brothers wedding reception in July & also a fabulous BBQ the following day. We thoroughly enjoyed every moment we spent here,food was splendid,staff were extremely courteous efficient & friendly,and made our stay here memorable. I would have no hesitation in recommending this as a venue for future brides to be,you will not be disappointed. The views & upkeep is without a doubt a credit to the proprietors. We all had a wonderful time!

Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank carly-laois
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Although we only stayed at La Plantacion for 2 nights and it was out of season I can give it nothing but a big thumbs up. Great location, clean and well maintained, and the hosts were great. The American born Husband and his lovely Spanish Wife really go out of their way to make sure that everything is as it should be. If you like a drop of wine go for a bottle of the locally produced award winning Merlot, you will not regret it.
Note that the hotel restaurant is closed until Easter but it's a very short drive drive into Finestrat itself and there are a number of places to eat. Try the Oh La La Pizzeria which is much much more than a pizzeria, again you won't regret it.
Can't wait to find an excuse to go back.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Lookwell
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I had my wedding here on the 6th of October and it was just perfect. The location of this hotel is incredible, and the service and attention to detail on the day was second to none. The food was amazing, and there was so much of it, and the drinks did not stop flowing. The maitre d was just fantastic, and he took care of all our needs. I worked closely with Dean, the owner, from January, to arrange all the details, and he was just great. Thanks for everything La Plantacion! Jen and Dan

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 22, 2013

What a lovely surprise to win a competicion and the prize being La Plantacion fr a 2 day stay....this Hotel is a lovely location , set in beautiful grounds and a wonderful retreat for a long weekend or longer....away from the normal summer crowds. All the bedrooms are large (ours had a 4 poster bed!) and en suite, have a fridge and coffee making facilities (unusual in Spain) and no hassle if you want eggs and bacon, delivered to your terrace at whatever time you want.
The Restaurant terrace looks down the valley to the coastal town of Villajosa, fabulous food cooked on the BBQ fresh and hot. We loved it. Also a good choice a wines.
Thanks Dean and family for a lovely weekend, we will be back!

Vivienne and Peter Mitchel King July 2013

Room Tip: All the rooms look over the pool and have private terraces, I think all as well equipped as each other....
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple