Just got back to the UK after a week in the 36 degrees heat and thank goodness for the pool at the Villa. As mentioned by other advisors it is quite private and at the end of a cul de sac which runs adjacent to the river. The surrounding road therefore is very quiet. There are as mentioned the ants in the garden, but few come inside the Villa so don't be put off staying. Maid service was with the Villa and the Pool is tended to. My booking said the Villa has a telehpone, which it did not, but did have a DVD which would have been helpful to know in advance. One double bedroom and two with twin beds in each, all air conditioned. The walk to the beach if you are mobile is ten mins , as is the town centre of Cala Galdana. We ate at Si Lunna for pizza, meson Murcia for the fixed 15 Euros evening three course meal, Es Barranc for lunch due to the high number of Spaniards taking lunch there and Toboggan Bar for Pizza and Paella. All were of a reasonable price and the staff I cannot fault, being so friendly and helpful. The only issue for the Villa residents to be aware of is the number of steps to your front door which for us was about forty. I would highly recommend this complex of Villas if you take into account the few small issues to take into account.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prices Vary Though The Year ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Galdana Palms Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galdana Palms Villas Hotel Cala Galdana
- Galdana Palms Villas Cala Galdana, Menorca