We have been back a week from this lovely hotel, we stayed for 11 nights.
We thoroughly enjoyed every part to our holiday! The room was small but very modern with amazing views (we paid for a sea view and were situated on the top floor) room facilities were great, free Safe, pool/beach towels, Free tea and coffee supplies, English TV channels BBC 1,2,4 and ITV 1 (handy for watching Wimbledon). Free Wi-fi is available around the hotel although it doesn't seem to work around the pool and works every now and again in your room, i think it depends on how many people are using it, however if you sit in reception the signal is excellent, we thought this was a nice touch as we have paid for this at other hotels. The pool was lovely and clean and we never had a problem getting a sun bed (unlike other hotels we have stayed in) but we did get down to the pool each day no later than 9 am. The restaurants were lovely we chose to eat in the Olivia on the 5th floor this restaurant was very modern and had a nice atmosphere, also a wider selection of foods. We were greeted most nights by Janis he was very friendly and helpful, we always had a jolly conversation. The food was lovely always hot (if not the chef offered to heat up). We used the spa on two occasions as we found it so nice and relaxing (22 Euros per person each visit) We also had a treatment each which was lovely. The entertainment was a little quiet at times for us so we opted to go down the road to watch some tribute acts (which was no problem). We were disappointed that we missed blankets on the beach we thought it was later. Next visit we will make sure we are there!
All reception staff very helpful nothing was to much trouble and we were always greeted with a smile! same applies to all staff around the hotel including cleaners and bar waiters/waitresses. We hired a Renault Twizy from outside the hotel this was great fun! 14 Euro's for one hour or 38 Euros for the whole day, we opted for the hour and drove around the lovely resort a few times. One day we hired a speed boat for 50 Euros with a 50 euro deposit we also hired a peddle boat for an hour 17 Euros, 2 sun loungers and parasol on the beach was 17 euros for the whole day. The beach is gorgeous lovely and clean, the sea was clear blue and sand soft and golden. Overall this hotel and holiday was amazing and we would return in a heartbeat! We are already thinking about booking for next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Artiem Audax in Cala Galdana is located in front of the sea. The adults-only Hotel in Menorca has become a meeting place where you are allowed to relax. It is exclusive for adults, couples, friends or lovers. From there you can enjoy one of the most spectacular beaches of the south coast of the island of Menorca, Cala Galdana, and nearby pristine beaches of Macarella, Macarelleta or Mitjana. Surrounded by an Area of Special Interest (ANEI) and full of "fresh" people, the Audax Hotel Menorca is willing to make a stay an experience to remember. A terraced area, solarium, relaxation area and the best panoramic views of Cala Galdana. The pool at the adults-only Hotel Audax is located on the 6th floor and is a luxury to rest in one of the comfortable hammocks. In high season we organize parties around the pool spectacular ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Artiem Audax Adults Only reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Audax Spa And Wellness Hotel
- Audax Hotel Cala Galdana
- Hotel Audax
- Audax Minorca
- Artiem Audax Adults Only Cala Galdana, Minorca