Vincci Tenerife Golf Hotel
$75
  • Beachfront
Aguamarina Golf Hotel(Golf del Sur)
$87
  • Breakfast included
Grand Muthu Golf Plaza Hotel and Spa(San Miguel de Abona)(Great Value!)
$63
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
Muthu Royal Park Albatros(San Miguel de Abona)
$49
$43
Priceline
  • Pool
Santa Barbara Golf & Ocean Club by Diamond Resorts(San Miguel de Abona)(Great Value!)
$50
$48
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Marino Tenerife(Costa del Silencio)
$54
TripAdvisor
Aparthotel Green Park(Golf del Sur)
  • Pool
Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf(San Miguel de Abona)
TripAdvisor
Apartments Alondras Park(Costa del Silencio)
1,898 results
All reviewsjunior suitelos abrigospool areasea viewbed and breakfast basissaladsun deckhalf boardbuffet stylefamily roomclose to the airportfussy eaterbars and restaurantsrelaxing holidaylick of paintsan blas squarea bit tired
Reviewed June 9, 2014

We were a party of 3 midage friends travelling for 5 days on a chillout holiday. Exactly what we got
The hotel was lovely and relaxing. only a 10 minutes transfer from the airport.
Reception staff were excellent from the moment we got to the hotel, we were upgraded at no charge to a 2 room suite for 3 people and there was plenty of room. The rooms were clean and very well decorated.
Pool area was clean tidy and very relaxing.
The food was simply lovely morning noon and night there was something to choose from. Only snag really was the bar has no entertainment other then free bingo for ten minutes per day and the bar closes at 11pm.
All the bar staff and waiters in the restaurant were happy helpful and always friendly.
Tip for travellers the all inclusive finishes at 12 noon when you check out and you band is removed but if you have a late checkout for 20 euros peer room you can avoid this and maintain all bands until 5pm.
there is a small town about 2 minutes form the hotel with bars, restaurants and supermarkets worth a look, lots of English in these areas lots going on.

Room Tip: ask for a high room sea facing although the sea is beautiful on windy days can be quite noisy. Always get your room for late checkout that way you keep you all inclusive band is 20 euro's per room not per person
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
4  Thank greaves26
Reviewed June 7, 2014

We have just returned home from a week bed n breakfast at Vincci, and myself and husband both loved it. The rooms are clean and kept well, next visit we want to try the suites as looked in one and was very impressed. It is 10 minute transfer from airport which is always good news. 5 minute walk to strip of bars and 2 squares with alot of restaurants. All english locals are really friendly, we spent most nights in the Emerald irish bar, where staff are so nice. Cant wait to book again for september time, definately at vincci again. Dont listen to bad reviews as everyone makes there own judgement. We stayed in room 618 which had 2 large beds, 2 chairs and table, lovely bathroom, and stunning seaviews.All staff friendly, breakfast was always good but was also told by other people all inclusive was good.

Room Tip: Ask for suite as better rooms inside and out.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
11  Thank J0anne1972
Reviewed June 4, 2014

My lovely boyfriend and I been in this hotel in June and the experience is been more than satisfactory, We requested a nice room and it was what we got, the rooms with the sea views are just amazing and its worthy to pay a bit extra to be able to sleep with the sound of the waves breaking into the rocks, The feeling was so amazing! it almost felt the sea was just next to you. Breakfast is very good too, a big selection of many things for all tastes, fresh fruit, meats, yogurts. Lots of choices to make! The swimming pool is great and the amenities in the hotel such as pool table really made my night in as I love playing pool. The staff were friendly and helpful too. I would recommend this hotel without a doubt.
I have only 1 feedback for the hotel, on our first night a strange smell was coming from somewhere within the hotel and even though it fade away eventually, made us wondering what was it. Also the hotel is classified as 4 star hotel but I would say they got 3 start when it comes to soft ropes in the bathroom. They are a bit tired and some needs replacement or a new laundry service. All and all we give this place a very high 7 out of 10.

Room Tip: The rooms with sea views are well worth it if you love the sea.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Smartcat a
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Have just spent a week relaxing at the Vincci, I have never stayed in a hotel where all members staff were so outstandingly friendly and helpful. If your looking for a relaxing peaceful location this could be for you. Minor downside if you stay on a all inclusive basis, lunches and dinner choices are often similar. However it's very plentiful, you wouldn't go hungry.

Room Tip: Beds are a bit on the firm side. All rooms appear to have a sea view.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
5  Thank JoanandJim806
Carmen_VincciHoteles, Atención al Cliente at Vincci Tenerife Golf Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2014

Dear guest,

We appreciate your comments, and we will pass on your congratulations to the whole team. It is our greatest satisfaction to hear that you have had a good experience at our hotel, and this is our motivation for working every day.

We take note of each and every one of our customers' observations, suggestions and comments, for the purpose of our improvement.

We would be delighted to welcome you again to our hotel.

With best wishes.
Carmen Fernández

Reviewed May 22, 2014

I had planned to stay a week at this hotel, but had to check out earlier due to serious health-safety issues. I found 4 different cockroaches during the 5 nights I stayed at the Vinnci. The management moved me to another room, but this obviously is an issue throughout the hotel, since the move didn't stop the cockroaches from appearing in my bathroom. Not a nice experience if they show up in the shower while you're showering! I wouldn't sleep in this hotel again if I got paid for it nor would I recommend it to anyone else. The management clearly had no interest in managing this situation properly and never tried to make it up to me for my ruined holiday experience. If I could give negative points to this hotel, believe me, I would. Besides, the breakfast was cheap and disorganized and the bathrooms do need serious improvement. It's the kind of place that looks sort of OK until you start to look properly and realize it's all built and done without the slightest care for their customers... or even taste.

Room Tip: Do not go there.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
9  Thank Mónica G
Carmen_VincciHoteles, Atención al Cliente at Vincci Tenerife Golf Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing us with your comments and impressions. We are sorry that your experience at our hotel has not been as we would have wished.

This is a characteristic of the island, but we would like to clarify that we carry out control measures and strict procedures regarding the insects, and that they never present a danger to health or security. In spite of this, we apologize for the inconveniences that they caused during your stay.

We remain at your service for anything that you might need.

With best wishes,