Just back from spending two weeks half board at this beautiful hotel. The weather was lovely the view from the hotel was tranquil overlooking the marina. The food was good and plentiful you could eat till you burst. You can also upgrade to the Cellar restaurant for an extra 3 euros per person but really no need to do this as the buffet in the main restaurant is good.The staff were very attentive. The hotel was absolutely spotless.
The hotel is quiet no beach nearby but the hotel supplies free buses to Los Christanos and Los Americas last bus back to hotel 1830 hrs but local buses are cheap. For bowlers there is a lovely bowling club Winter Gardens which supplies cheap plain food from toast and marmalade to dinner in the evening
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- these are different than Aguamarina Golf Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, TravelUp, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Aguamarina Golf Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aguamarina Hotel Golf Del Sur
- Aguamarina Golf Tenerife
- Aguamarina Resort Golf Del Sur
- Hotel Aguamarina Tenerife
- Hotel Aguamarina Golf Tenerife
- Aguamarina Golf Hotel Tenerife/Golf Del Sur