Myself and My Boyfriend and two friends and their 3 year old daughter stayed here for a week over Christmas.
We were very pleasantly suprised to find this is a really nice Hotel. We arrived after 10 minutes from the Airport, we had a nice welcome and our rooms were very spacious and clean. We Made full use of Our All Inclusive and the food was very good, plenty of choice every day.The Staff are very friendly and helpful,They clean the rooms everyday, spotless! They even dressed up and did a Santa parade on Christmas day and gave all the children staying a presant. The only thing that lets this hotel down a bit is the nightly entertainment, it is pretty basic.Their is a coastal walk either side of the hotel and a few other bars but it is on the whole set in a quieter resort. A taxi into Los Christianos is about 24 Euros, well worth a visit and a walk along the coast to Las Americas. Overall We would say this is a pleasant Hotel to base a Holiday and we would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- these are different than Aguamarina Golf Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Aguamarina Golf Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aguamarina Hotel Golf Del Sur
- Aguamarina Golf Tenerife
- Aguamarina Resort Golf Del Sur
- Hotel Aguamarina Tenerife
- Hotel Aguamarina Golf Tenerife
- Aguamarina Golf Hotel Tenerife/Golf Del Sur