“Amazing food with great customer service”
Review of Sakura Tieppanyaki

Sakura Tieppanyaki
Ranked #10 of 60 Restaurants in Golf del Sur
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Chester, United Kingdom
“Amazing food with great customer service”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

This is our favourite restaurant in Tenerife.

The food is absolutely first class as is the customer service. The Tieppanyaki show is good, however, the food is even better than the show! The restaurant has a sea front so it is lovely to sit out watching the sunset.

Jimmy is a fantastic host and makes everyone feel very welcome. I would thoroughly recommend this restaurant

• Visited December 2013

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
uk
“enjoyable but a question mark over HYGIENE”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

This was our first teppanyaki and it was an enjoyable experience and novel to watch the skill of the chef cook the meal at the teppan bar.

A little unsure about having my food thrown at my mouth hoping I would catch it - a bit of fun but a waste of food when it ends upon the floor.

I would have scored this higher based on the tasty food and experience if it hadnt been for seeing some of the questionable hygiene issues.

1/ The floors are really greasy and in need of a good steam clean - we were sliding about on it.
2/ The loos look they have never seen cleaning materials.
3/ and the worst put-off was the thick black grease on the walls and light switch next to the Teppan - photos attached.

Fortunately we were not unwell after the meal but if this is the standard of cleanliness in the restaurant I wonder what it is like in the kitchen. Just pleased ours was cooked on the Teppan where we could see it.

We would have returned if had not been for this concern.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank jedderz
Barnsley, United Kingdom
“Food so fresh, and tasty”
Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

Eaten here on many occasions over several years both the set menu and the grill with the chef

The set menu is unbeatable for the price , we always enjoy the food and the surroundings help. Same staff year after year, you won't be disappointed

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Good value”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Visited here after reading reviews and checking the menu. Went for the 2 course set menu with free drink, good value, decent portions, free wifi, speedy service. Given free drink with the bill, one of only 2 restaurants we received this from during our week's holiday.
Would return.

• Visited November 2013
Warrington, United Kingdom
“Yum yum and more yum”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I have just come back from Tenerife after a week break I ate at the restaurant of four occasions everytime I visit Tenerife I pay them a visit shouldn't be missed. I would highly recommend going the food is delicious. Excellent variety of food enjoyed the set menu starting with miso soup, spring rolls sushi y sashimi, beef, fried ice cream. Absolutely delicious. The staff are very friendly and it has a great atmosphere by far the best tepanyaki I've eaten in.

• Visited November 2013