“Great curry house”

Haweli Indian Tandoori Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 62 Restaurants in Golf del Sur
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
wigan
“Great curry house”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I'm afraid I don't agree with the average curry house reviews. My husband and 1 ate at haweli Friday 8th November 2013 following a recommendation. Foods was fresh, very tasty and more than adequate portions, I had a king prawn tikka starter and was amazed by the size and amount of king prawns I got, definitely put my English curry house to shame!!!! We will be back in February and will be returning to haweli. Keep up the good work sunny and Goldie.

• Visited November 2013

• Polish first
Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Typical Indian”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

I agree with some of the other reviews. Nothing special as far as Indian restaurants go. Good value though and still worth a visit.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Robbiexbobbie
uk
“Good value for money but average”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I find the place good value for money. £10.95 for starter, main and rice. Naan bread and services are good. But I find the curry not quite worth a 5 star. It is not bad when you are away from your local curryhouse and craved a curry.

Visited October 2013
Elgin, United Kingdom
“Great Curry's, Great Service, Great Cold Beer”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Had a lovely starter and main course for 10.95 euros, Plenty of choice and chef was able to make it mild or as hot as you like it to be. Was so good we went back for a second visit before the end of our holiday. Would definitely recommend this restaurant.

• Visited September 2013
San Miguel, Spain
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Portion size disappointed”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Found this by chance when out walking and decided to visit later that night.

The staff were nice, the food tasted nice, its just a pity how much meat we received. My wife ordered a chicken dopiaza and I ordered a chicken korma. Between us we received 15 pieces of meat roughly the size of dice. We complained, the dishes were taken away and "replaced". When they returned we had 17 pieces.

The food tasted night enough, but we just felt it was a rip off.

• Visited September 2013