“Fantastic.”

Ranked #9 of 63 Restaurants in Golf del Sur
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 12, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I have just returned from a week's break in Golf del Sur, and we ate at this little gem of an indian on several occasions. The staff were so friendly and helpful. The food was excellent, the atmosphere was superb. We will certainly visit again.

1  Thank jimgrdnr

Reviewed April 25, 2012

In a nutshell I loved this restaurant!! We ate there three times which speaks volumes because I really do love my food!! The house wine was 8.25 Euro's and 3 course meal 10.95E good quality food, good service, excellent value!!! Just a pity the resort was so quiet!! Don't be put off if the restaurant is half empty that was normal in Golf del Sur in April....try it!!

2  Thank Jason M
Reviewed April 13, 2012

We had the 10.95 meal deal and weren't disappointed. Choice of any starter, main, naan or rice off the menu plus ice cream for desert if you could fit it in! The service was really friendly although for me the san blas setting isn't quite what I want on holiday. Prawn puree for starter was divine. So beautifully fresh and cooked just for us. I was warned the chicken madras for main would be hot which it was. Just the right heat and a delicious taste. Garlic naan bread nice and tasty too. As someone who doesn't normally eat Indian abroad I was pleasantly surprised at how good this place was. Definitely recommend.

1  Thank lamblo
Reviewed April 9, 2012

This place is lovely, my husband and I ate here one evenng while on holiday in Golf Del Sur. The food was very nice and even though normally the tandoori platter might not normally be included in the 3 courses for £10.95 they included it for us. We had this plus two rice, garlic nan, tandoori chicken, lamb Karai.. we were so full that we had no room for dessert but we were offered a free spirit before leaving which was a nice touch. This place is great value for money and is certainly worth a visit.

1  Thank nadine290771
Reviewed March 25, 2012

Good food and service. Tasty dishes in a nice and awesome place.

1  Thank burguay