“Trust in Neil and Paulina”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Amarilla Divers

Amarilla Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Amarilla Divers in Tenerife is an Award winning PADI Dive Resort based in Los Abrigos, previously in Golf Del Sur. We offer a safe and friendly diving experience with one of our PADI Dive instructors or Divemasters. We also offer PADI & SSI Dive courses from Discover Scuba Diver to PADI Pro Levels. Tenerife has a wonderful underwater world to see with lots of life and different types of diving. Amarilla Divers has wreck dives, reef dives, swim throughs, turtles and sting rays dives on offer.Join in, Suit up, Get Wet, DIVE today with Amarilla Divers.
Dallas, Texas
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Trust in Neil and Paulina”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

Had a shore dive with these guys and enjoyed it! Neil and Paulina were patient and safety was put first. We would use them again when we go back to Tenereife! Thanks guys

Visited May 2013

• Finnish first
Emsworth, United Kingdom
“A grate exsperance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

Amarilla divers where a fun and professional company that will make any novice or experienced diver glad they went with them. The staff are great and made me who was a first time diver feel very safe and happy underwater. The equipment was all well maintained and good quality. i would highly recommend them for any one wanting to dive or try diving when in Tenerife.
For us it was the best day of our holiday as we got to dive with turtles and see some grate fish. Many thanks to all the staff that made it a great day and might well be seeing you soon to do more towards getting my PADI open water.

Harwich, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Two happy boys !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

My husband and son have just completed new qualifications at Amarilla divers. My husband undertook his Rescue diver training and my son aged 12 ,his Junior Advanced OW diver. This is a really lovely dive company,they are so friendly but don't be mistaken by that ,they are very thorough,professional and precise Instructors. We first met Mary and Neil 2 years ago when our son then 10, did his Discover scuba training while on holiday with me as my husband was at work. Mary was amazing with the boy,dare I say it she was motherly but the qualities she showed were very encouraging to a new little diver and I would recommend her wholeheartedly to anyone with children as she instinctlively knows how to encourage and to bring out the best in them.Last year we went again with them and both boys did a few more dives as the boy had gained his full Junior OW on holiday at Christmas and they really enjoyed themselves especially as it was lovely to meet up again and be treated as old friends.
This Easter my husband undertook his Rescue diver with Neil putting him through his paces and "blind" testing him with rescue scenarios and doing various dives to test his ability. There is no doubt that Neil takes his responsibilities very seriously and his ability is very natural and professional (my husbands words) .If you are undertaking complex diving qualifications then Neil the Senior Instructor is your man. Our son completed his Junior Advanced Junior OW this time and he is so chuffed he is luckily a very able diver and he has been able to learn new skills to lead him on his way to the next stage . Mary as ever was her usual self she too is an Instructor if I haven't said and she was great with all the dives she shared with my boys.I must not ignore the Interns they have at Amarilla ,we have always found them to be lovely and very nice friendly people reflecting the ethos of the centre.In the past we had Rachel,Iain Horton and his brother Ben .Sam last year and this year Monika, Chris,Istvan and Jorge (hope I haven't missed anyone out ),sorry if I have. All in all it was a fabulous time for the boys ,the only thing that stopped them doing more after they finished was that my husband got ill but next time we go they will be back there to enjoy their kind hospitality and to move on to the next stages in their diving . Thanks muchly Amarilla !

2 Thank HPsrus
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Excellent, Friendly and Professional”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

My husband and I have just returned from a week in Tenerife staying 13th-20th April 2013. We did 4 dives over 2 days with Chris, Las Eras, Abades, El Puertito and Yellow Mountain. 4 such different dives, all excellent, Saw everything from swim throughs to Turtles, Trumpet Fish, Octopus, Grouper and Barracuda. Had big problems with our regs after having them serviced here in the UK but Chris sorted this for us straight away, otherwise we would not have been able to dive. Mary, Neil and all the gang were really friendly and helpful and can't wait to return next year to encounter some of the other dive sites. Thanks Guys,

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A fabulous team”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

I did my open water referral dives here with Amarilla Divers. They were an excellent professional team that did there upmost to make me feel welcome and encouraged me to develop my skills... I can't wait to return it October !!!!
A special thanks to Chris, Neil and Mary...
I'm one very happy customer :-)))))

Amelia x