“Great service, excellent standards!”
Review of Amarilla Divers

Amarilla Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Amarilla Divers in Tenerife is an Award winning PADI Dive Resort based in Los Abrigos, previously in Golf Del Sur. We offer a safe and friendly diving experience with one of our PADI Dive instructors or Divemasters. We also offer PADI & SSI Dive courses from Discover Scuba Diver to PADI Pro Levels. Tenerife has a wonderful underwater world to see with lots of life and different types of diving. Amarilla Divers has wreck dives, reef dives, swim throughs, turtles and sting rays dives on offer.Join in, Suit up, Get Wet, DIVE today with Amarilla Divers.
Greater London, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great service, excellent standards!”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Thank you for providing excellent diving for my husband and for almost convincing me to try diving myself. Honest and straight forward people, work by the book, highly reccommended!
Dobrin & Zori

Visited November 2012

• Finnish first
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Awesome for the 5th time and counting!”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

5th time back, excellent diving and service as always, exceptional dive masters, will certainly be doing my dive master course with amarilla divers Tenerife.

Visited November 2012
London
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Amazing Experience!”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Great location, friendly staff, and an amazing once-in-a-lifetime experience! I completed my first PADI certificate here, and only wished my holiday could have been longer so as to do more! Also a great dive shop here!

Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic Dive Shop, Can't wait to go back”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Absolutely perfect, You couldn't ask for more from a dive shop. I had been emailing Mary for a couple of months before flying out as this was the first time I had organised diving for myself without the help of any of my dive club. She was really friendly and helped to put my mind at rest from the start, and never once complained about any of my "daft" questions :)
The crew at shop (Neil, Chris Thomas and Carl) were a really friendly bunch too - lots of knowledge between them and great guys to dive with. The atmosphere in the shop is totally relaxed and they really make you feel at home (always a brew on offer)
I am going back to Tenerife in December so will hopefully get the opportunity to dive with them again. No need to drag all my kit out with me this time though as there is plenty of kit to hire all at a very reasonable price.

Thanks guys for a fantastic days' diving.

Newark-on-Trent, United Kingdom
90 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 181 helpful votes
“Best dive centre in Tenerife”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I joined the team for a few dives while on holiday in Tenerife in October. A most accommodating and friendly bunch with a good attitude to diving, relaxed, helpful, knowledgeable and supportive. A pleasure to dive with. I've used other centres previously but would recommend Amarilla and endorse previous reviews.