“Best dive centre in Tenerife”
Review of Amarilla Divers

Amarilla Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Amarilla Divers in Tenerife is an Award winning PADI Dive Resort based in Los Abrigos, previously in Golf Del Sur. We offer a safe and friendly diving experience with one of our PADI Dive instructors or Divemasters. We also offer PADI & SSI Dive courses from Discover Scuba Diver to PADI Pro Levels. Tenerife has a wonderful underwater world to see with lots of life and different types of diving. Amarilla Divers has wreck dives, reef dives, swim throughs, turtles and sting rays dives on offer.Join in, Suit up, Get Wet, DIVE today with Amarilla Divers.
Newark-on-Trent, United Kingdom
101 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 189 helpful votes
“Best dive centre in Tenerife”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I joined the team for a few dives while on holiday in Tenerife in October. A most accommodating and friendly bunch with a good attitude to diving, relaxed, helpful, knowledgeable and supportive. A pleasure to dive with. I've used other centres previously but would recommend Amarilla and endorse previous reviews.

• Finnish first
Blackpool, Lancs. UK
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Just what a dive centre should be”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

As above, couldn't ask for more.
Excellent equipment. Friendly people. God local knowledge. Know how to cater to specific 'whims' (come on, we all have them). And good prices to boot!
Totally relaxed atmosphere. I hope they are proud of what they've achieved and we would heartily recommend them to anybody wanting to dive in Tenerife! And being in Golf de Sur, staying local is a pleasant experience as well, none of that "loud and brash party" stuff... Get back from diving, tired out, collapse by pool, go out for meal later!

We'll be back....

Tenerife, Spain
“No1 Dive company in Tenerife”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I've just returned from my second holiday using Amarilla Divers. I was very impressed with the standard of safety in & out of the water. Dive sites are chosen to suit the ability of the diver - from novice to experience.
Neil & Mary are warm, welcoming & professional people, which show in all aspects of the business from equipment, local knowledge & their web site
Whilst I was enjoying the underwater experiences, my wife was able to snorkel & enjoy some of the views with me.

Don't settle for second best, use AMARILLA DIVERS... You'll be mad not too.
Shaun & Alison

Chester
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“The best diving in Tenerife”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I recently had a weeks holiday in Tenerife and as usual wanted a couple of days diving. I found Amarilla on the web & after a mad e-mail conversation with Mary booked a couple of days. Neil and Mary we fantastic hosts (coffee and cakes!,) and the 4 dives I did we're excellent. As an experienced diver, I have to say that the gear was top notch and the dive sites were fantastic. Neil knew the sites really well and was an excellent guide. The whole team were friendly and I was lucky enough to meet a turtle on my 3rd dive!

Thank you both for a super couple of days and when I go back I will only dive with them - I would recommend the dive school to any experienced or new diver - safety and showing consideration to the environment were top of the teams list every time.

Andy Hicks

Visited September 2012
Oban, Scotland, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“60 Days in Paradise”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

In the months of February to March 2012, I spent 60 days at Amarilla Divers. My plan was to work up from my Open Water to my Divemaster within the 60 days. I arrived on the 1st of February, where I was picked up by the Dive Shop Owners, Mr + Mrs Holloway. After being given a brisk summary of the island I was taken firstly to the Dive Shop to sort out papers. I was welcomed into the dive shop where I sorted out my various papers. Quickly I felt welcomed and relaxed at Amarilla Divers. Later Mr and Mrs Holloway took me shopping to set me up for the week and dropped me at the apartment! It was fantastic. As I began to start working through my courses, all my educational needs were more than catered for. Whenever I asked for help I would receive lots of great, professional knowledge on the subject. Working and helping out in the Dive Shop I watched many happy customers come and go. The staff at Amarilla Divers were always unbelievably flexible and using local dive knowledge, provided the best possible experience to divers of any level. It was great to be involved and learning from such a dynamic team. As I progressed to the Divemaster level I became more involved with planning and leading dives. Never was I put 'out of my depth' (excuse the pun). Each step I was led through carefully and professionally, giving me great confidence. Watching the other Divemasters consistency at Amarilla helped me learn. It was great! As a team we would also go out for meals or meet up for BBQ's. Being at Amarilla Divers I really felt like part of the family. In the last four days of my trip, I managed to complete my assistant instructor! Mr Holloway even stayed with me after hours to help me finish the course! Overall I had a brilliant time at Amarilla Divers. The relaxed yet professional atmosphere gets the best out of Diving whilst maintain the highest level of safety. I would defiantly recommend Amarilla Divers to anyone planning on Diving in Tenerife. You will not be disappointed! Sam Black

Visited February 2012