“Nice place, good food, very reasonably priced”
Review of Plaza Breeze

Plaza Breeze
Ranked #24 of 62 Restaurants in Golf del Sur
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Family value for money restaurant. Entertainment, special early ird prices and 3 course special deal. Large out door seating patio and waiter service. best value for money restaurant on the Golf del Sur
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Nice place, good food, very reasonably priced”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Eaten here a few times, very consistent. Cocktail selection can be quite 'erratic' ! I think it depends who's on duty !! Two Scottish lads are great, very helpful, efficient and friendly, everything you'd expect from professional waiters, however, as so often is the case - the female staff are below average. But will never stop me coming - I just don't tip them the same !!

• Visited January 2013

Littleborough, United Kingdom
“Great food and service”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I was so happy on our return to the Plaza Breeze on this holiday to find the staff are still the same, nothing is too much trouble for them and they are so welcoming you feel like friends, special thanks to Kev, Carla, Debbie and lisa for your excellent customer service yet again.

The food is so fresh, tasty and cooked exactly to your specification. The quality of food on the 8.95 euro for 2 courses menu is fantastic, thanks to Gemma and Di for such excellent cooking. We ate here several nights and thoroughly enjoyed every dish (the prawn cocktail starter and mixed grill main are probably my favourites but the lamb chops are seriously tasty and the gammon is also very good but you cant really go wrong with any of the dishes)

So, to the staff thank you yet again and we will see you on out next trip, the the bosses, dont change a thing you truly have a great place with great staff.

Thanks again guys x

• Visited January 2013
Buxton, United Kingdom
“Very average”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Ate here during our recent holiday. We ordered garlic prawns and received prawn cocktails!!! We pointed out that the order was wrong but, since we were with 4 other people, went ahead with the prawn cocktails which were OK. Both my husband and I ordered steak and it was cold when it arrived and so was sent back.
I certainly won;t be going here again!

• Visited November 2012
Scotland
“Best burger we had”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

We visited for a lunch, the staff are outstanding including helping my mum with which doctor to visit for her mosquito bites.

The food was lovely my dad and I both had baked potatoes which were delicious. Both my brother and husband had burgers which they said were the best they'd had. Simple delicious food, with brilliant staff. Definitely be back!

• Visited November 2012
Bristol
“Great value meal”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

You can't get better value for money than this restaurant. The food was great . A choice of starters and main course for 8.95€. We used this place most nights during our stay. It offered all that we wanted. Good food, good service and good value. You can get better meals on Tenerife if your willing to pay more but for a family this seamed the perfect place

• Visited October 2012