“What a great last night”

Plaza Breeze Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 60 Restaurants in Golf del Sur
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Family value for money restaurant. Entertainment, special early ird prices and 3 course special deal. Large out door seating patio and waiter service. best value for money restaurant on the Golf del Sur
Dundee, United Kingdom
“What a great last night”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Came here for tea on my last night in Tenerife and had a fab night. Went pretty early but as it got later and busier we seemed to get forgotten by the waiters (who were absolutely lovely fellow Scots). Apart from that the food was excellent and i'd go back again :)

Visited July 2012

manchester
“microwave!!!!!”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I have never been so insulted in all my life. The food was disgusting, i ended up not eating my chicken because it had a funny taste, i think it was OFF!!!!! When i pointed it out to the waiter he said he couldnt smell anything and asked if i would like anything else and i said NO!. My wife said that hers was ok but nothing great. She then asked for a sticky toffee pudding but asked before if it was homemade and the waiter said yes. It was one of they aunt bessie ones that you buy out of the supermarket. Avoid this place at all costs!!!!!

Visited August 2012
east yorks
“Lovely staff and nice meal”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

We went to the Plaza Breeze one evening and were fortunate to choose the night when the local dancers and musicians were out performing. The staff at the restaurant were very friendly - there was plenty of choice on the menu and it was excellent value - 9 or 10 euros for 2 courses, the meals were of very good quality and we left empty plates so that says it all.

Visited August 2012
Wexford
“Good food with friendly service”
Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

The Plaza is in a small square in San Blas among a row of restaurants. The lady server was very good and asked and remembered our kids names when she served our food, which was a nice touch. The menu is a fairly standard touristy menu and I had very nice chicken fajitas which has a really good homemade salsa with them. My wife had the mixed grill which was fine but nothing special. Overall worth a visit but I'm still looking for a restaurant in the area that is anything other than standard.

“Friendliest & most mouth watering breakfast on the gokf”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

The plaza gets 10 out of 10 from me for their delicious breakfast n evening meal. It wasn't until our last day of our holiday that we realised the plazza served breakfast. Lisa who served us was a delight. The food was cooked to perfection. I sent my compliments to the chef (gem I think lisa said she was called). Would recommend the plazza to everyone who visits golf del sur. 5* from us. Well done guys.