“Great food and the Gin selection is to die for.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Electra Wine Bar & Tapas

Electra Wine Bar & Tapas
Ranked #19 of 61 Restaurants in Golf del Sur
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Electra Wine Bar & Tapas is an elegant restaurant in del golf del sur. It has an atmosphere full of elegance and its appropiate for any occasion. We are suitable for lunch (Under bookings) and dinners. We are a mediterranean restaurant with an ´electric´touch. You can visit us for any special moment, something romantic, between friends, family, a bussines meeting or any other type of event. You can enjoy our exterior terrace or our elegant indoor lounge which is fully air-conditioned. In our opinion, we believe that eating is not just need, but it should be a pleasure, therefor were offer ¨the pleasure of our senses¨ We appreciate your presence and we thank you with our kindness and attention dedicaded in all our plates.
West Bromwich, United Kingdom
“Great food and the Gin selection is to die for.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014

I sort this restaurant out after reading that it took over 3 hours to have a 5 course meal although the review was a negative one. My friends and I all agreed we wanted to take take our time and not feel we were being hurried out and sort out the place. We were not disappointed the food, staff and restaurant were fantastic. So much so we were there for 4 hours and enjoyed every minute. I decided to have a Gin and Tonic and the selection were fantastic and I would recommend the K25 gin and not just the taste of the Juniper berries and the way in which it was presented and poured was 2nd to none.
If you want to 'trough it and run' I would suggest walk on by. If you want first rate food and a place where you are made to feel relaxed and not hurried I would recommend this to anyone. We eat here 3 times ... that is how good it is.

• Visited January 2014

A TripAdvisor Member
“WOW!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

Some of the best food and service we've had!! Presentation and quality were 5 star and great price :) the staff were super helpful with recommendations and made us feel right at home.

Bristol, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fine Dining on the Golf”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2013

What a wonderful surprise and delight to find this oasis of quality food and service in San Blas. We had first visited Electra about 10 days ago and had no hesitation in booking again for Christmas Day. The theatrical presentation of the G&T aperitifs got us off to a good start. We chose from the a la carte menu, but there is also a tasting menu available. Service is slow and commensurate with the fresh preparation but relax, the wait is worth it. This is some of the best food my wife and I have ever tasted. Our friends also commented that the quality is up with the best in their neck of the woods back home in Surrey. The cost is very high for San Blas and high for South Tenerife but is value for money. The full-blown aperitif, starter, wine, main, more wine, dessert, brandy, tax, gratuity will set you back €50 a head and will take well over 2 hours. Excellent! You must go.

• Visited December 2013
El Medano, Spain
“The best in Golf del Sur”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

The best place in Golf del Sur... I live in El Medano and alwais I come in this restaurant...Food and service are the top! If you want to feel like a king come here!!! Thanks to Paolo, Eliana, Jessica and Diana... A greit staff for a greit restaurant..

• Visited November 2013
Stirling, United Kingdom
“Service lets it down”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013

Oh dear, what can I say? The service is the slowest I think I've ever encountered. A gentleman and girl serving - the left hand not knowing what the right was doing. Thankfully we both have a sense of humour. We worked out quickly how our experience was going to go (slow and expensive) and ordered up 2 bottles of wine right away as knew we would be here for the long haul. The food was actually excellent, ladies doing wonders in a small galley kitchen, however by the time it came we were a bit put off after an extremely long wait - with no apologies. Unlikely that we'd ever go back there. We were also bitten to death my mosquitoes sitting outside.

• Visited November 2013