I have just returned from spending a week in a one bedroom apartment in this complex on a Saga Holiday. Breakfast was included. The apartment is meticulously cleaned and linen changed 5 times per week with lots of room and a good balcony with partial sea view and a table and chairs. It is quite well furnished (beds are very hard) and the kitchen is well equipped with 2 ring hob, microwave, large fridge freezer and sufficient crockery, cutlery, saucepans etc. A kettle, tv remote and key for the in wardrobe safe can be hired from reception for a deposit of 10 Euro (repayable for return on checkout) plus a 2 Euro per day hire fee for the kettle and key. Towels are thin and tea towels and dishcloths are not provided and the fixtures and fittings are showing their age. The big pluses for us were the super fish restaurant on the sea front, next to the hotel, the little supermarket just across the road for daily needs, the little harbour nearby and the choice of wonderful walks along the coast through the volcanic moonscape that is Tenerife. The staff at the apartments were very helpful and efficient. Any criticisms? This is a very quiet part of the coast which suited us just fine - for bright lights and big resort appeal better to choose one of the large centres 15 kms to the west.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Apartamentos Gema Aguamarina Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aguamarina Golf Apartments Hotel Golf Del Sur
- Aguamarina Hotel Apartments
- Aguamarina Hotel Golf Del Sur
- Apartamentos Gema Aguamarina Golf Tenerife/Golf Del Sur