Firstly the location was good for us, overlooking the sea and 15 minute walk to San Blas by road, the Irish bar directly across the road from the hotel is ok for a drink at the start of the night or a nightcap but I wouldn't have spent the night there, Los Christianos is 20 minutes in a taxi and costs 21 Euro, worth a visit and plenty of bars and restaurants.
The rooms in the hotel are spacious and kept clean and tidy by cleaning staff who come every day except Sundays and Thursdays, no kettle, iron, limited utensils but our safety deposit box was free, there is free air con as we'll, it's 10 euro for the remote for TV and there are two English channels, Sky News and True Movies, rooms on left hand side as you enter hotel are directly above the nightclub, I believe they are numbered 24-32 preceded by the floor number i e 224, 324, 424 and so on, the nightclub being directly below floor 2, the pool is on floor 2 and has plenty of sunbeds but not enough mattresses to go on the sunbeds, some of the mattresses were in a bit of a state and needed replacing, didn't eat in hotel so can't comment on taste but appearance looked ok.
I would stay here again for the right money but there are better hotels in the area, it's all about getting it for the right price, there's nothing really bad about it apart from if you are in a room above the nightclub but if you can avoid that I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Aguamarina Golf Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aguamarina Golf Apartments Hotel Golf Del Sur
- Aguamarina Hotel Apartments
- Aguamarina Hotel Golf Del Sur
- Aguamarina Golf Apartments Tenerife/Golf Del Sur