Just back from a week long stay, we had an excellent time, the hotel is lovely and quiet, clean with everything we needed(apart from a kettle!) seriously I can't believe so many people have commented on this - use a saucepan for goodness sake!
The apartments are very large, a well equipped kitchen and large sitting area, big bedroom and large balcony with 2 patio doors off the bedroom and sitting areas. Bathroom is also large.
We usually go s/c but having read reviews here went B&B, this was a good idea as there is so much choice and selection for breakfast. Everything from a cooked breakfast freshly made by a delightful lady who worked every morning during our visit. She was very welcoming despite not speaking English and always greeted us as friends from the first day. We were stuffed every day and it filled up up to supper time.
The staff were always friendly and helpful in all the areas.
There is a free bus three times a day to Las Americas and Christianos that we went on.
The resort is very quiet, although on the fight path to the airport there was very little noise.
Eating out there's a pleasant walk to San Blas shopping centre with lots of bars, resturants and a larger supermarket.
Overall I would say that if you can see past not having a kettle then you'll enjoy your holiday.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Otel, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Aguamarina Golf Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aguamarina Golf Apartments Hotel Golf Del Sur
- Aguamarina Hotel Apartments
- Aguamarina Hotel Golf Del Sur
- Aguamarina Golf Apartments Tenerife/Golf Del Sur