Just returned from a week at Aguamarina Golf Apts. We were there from 9 Nov for a week on B&B.
Apartments were spotless, complex was very quiet and not busy at all.
Pool was cleaned every morning, no problems with not being able to get a sunbed.
If you leave the ticket on your door asking for your room to be cleaned, the maid will do this in the morning, if you don't have the ticket on your door it is late afternoon before your room is cleaned.
San Blas shopping centre is about 15 min walk away, turn right out of the complex and follow road round to right.
Selection of restaurants before you get to San Blas we went to Golf Park Pizza restaurant a couple of times it was excellent, would give it full marks, pasta dishes were excellent. Cost for three courses for two was €30.
When you get to San Blas there is a Chinese buffet restaurant (wok direct) and it is great too, you make your selection of ingredients (taking as much or little as you like) and then you have a choice of sauces and they cook to order in a couple of minutes at a cost of €8 per person for three (or four) courses, it was excellent.
We went to one restaurant in the square of San Blas one evening but was very disappointed, really poor quality food/presentation.
All in all, I would return for a relaxing holiday at this time of year.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Otel, Priceline, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Aguamarina Golf Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aguamarina Golf Apartments Hotel Golf Del Sur
- Aguamarina Hotel Apartments
- Aguamarina Hotel Golf Del Sur
- Aguamarina Golf Apartments Tenerife/Golf Del Sur