We stayed for 7 nights in February 2012 in a spacious apartment with a great view of the sea and the pool was just down the corridor from our room on the first floor. There was no kettle or toaster in the apartment but there were saucepans. The lack of kettle and toaster was not a problem for us as we ate across the road in the wildgeese Irish bar and just down from there in a lovely restaurant called Bistro 27; you could get a 3 course meal for less than €9. There was a free bus from the apartments when booked a day in advance and this would bring you to Las Americas and Los Criostianos which were only 10 mins away, the bus would collect you again that evening at either 5.30 or 6.30, whichever you preferred. The resort was very handy as it was only 15 mins from the airport but I was not happy that there was no free WiFi, there was free WiFi across the road in the Irish bar, the Wild Geese. The apartments were thoroughly cleaned every other day.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Otel, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Apartamentos Gema Aguamarina Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aguamarina Golf Apartments Hotel Golf Del Sur
- Aguamarina Hotel Apartments
- Aguamarina Hotel Golf Del Sur
- Apartamentos Gema Aguamarina Golf Tenerife/Golf Del Sur