Excellent hotel, we stayed over half term b&b. First room we had was 308 which was next door to the cleaners room... Big mistake at 7am the cleaner starts work and you are awake banging of metal buckets and I'm sure she must have size 10 feet with high heels... When I complained at reception they said they would tell her to keep quiet, so we gave them a chance. But the next morning was just as bad, they moved us to a great room with a superb view. The breakfast is excellent anything you want, entertaining watching the oldies stealing fruit and bread, and belive me there are masses of them (oldies I mean) I'm mid forties but I felt a mere youngster here, coming back to the hotel of an evening you can be made to feel rather uncomfortable as you walk in as the oldies sit in the same seat each evening and watch you walk in. We only stayed in the bar one evening, as all the others there was no seats available.
Don't let this put you off if you have already booked, also once the winter is over there will probably more families.
The hotel has several sports going on which is good, we played football,tennis,badminton, basket ball and table tennis, but a car is really needed due to the location of the hotel. The hotel offers a free bus to Las Americas and Los Cristianos, but we never tried this.
If you are a family and/or under 65, I would book elsewhere during winter months.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Apartamentos Gema Aguamarina Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aguamarina Golf Apartments Hotel Golf Del Sur
- Aguamarina Hotel Apartments
- Aguamarina Hotel Golf Del Sur
- Apartamentos Gema Aguamarina Golf Tenerife/Golf Del Sur