We have just returned for a four day stay at Marina Parc with our grandaughter. It was ideal for us. We had booked our own flights and stayed with friends for a few days before moving onto Marina Parc because it had a pool and kids clubs for our grandaughter. We hadn't read any reviews until we returned and were surprised at some of the negative comments that we have now seen.. We all loved the water park and have no complaints about the sunbeds or equipment. The toilets could and should be better cleaned and lit but generally we felt the park was very clean. On busy days some guests were didn't bother to put their cups in the bin and this could make it look less clean.
Our grandaughter really enjoyed the kids club. She attended two days sessions and two parties and loved it all. The staff were excellent and always enthusiastic despite working very long hours.
We had never tried all inclusive before and found an excellent variety of foods at all meals. The fish was especially good. The restaurant was warm but there were always tables outside where we could sit in the shade. The staff were always very busy but always polite and helpful.
We were also very pleased with our accommodation. It was a junior suite near the kids club which was clean and comfortable for the three of us with a fantastic view over the sea.
The evening entertainment wasn't too exciting but was enough for us and on the night my grandaughter didn't attend the kids club parties she enjoyed the children's disco.
The two sports instructors that taught the yoga and aquafit were good but I felt the sessions were too short and not intense enough, more for fun than real activity.
The weather was amazing and we had an excellent few days at Marina Parc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This huge complex packs in a triple helping of pools, plus an impressive waterpark. It’s only a short walk from Arenal’s centre and sandy beach, too. The waterpark is this place’s crowning glory, with pools, ring rides and slides to keep speed demons grinning like Cheshire cats. Watery fun aside, there’s also loads of sports and activities going on. All rooms and the restaurant had a refresh for summer 2016, so you can expect a fresh look and feel during your stay. The buffet restaurant lines up spreads of international dishes fresh-made pancakes at breakfast. There’s a kid-friendly section, too, with stuff like nuggets and fish fingers. There's a poolside bar dishing up drinks and snacks throughout the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Marina Parc reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Parc Hotel Arenal d`En Castell
- Hotel Marina Parc Spain/Arenal D'en Castell, Balearic Islands