The room we were put in when we got there was far too small, (pensioner, boy of 8 and me), it was tiny standard room, so we had to upgrade to a junior suite which was more adequate. We had to pay £150 euros tho! We accepted that it wasn't the hotels fault but first choice's fault and the brochure. However when we settled in I thought it was brilliant! Fab for kids, food lovely, water park brill, clean, brilliant layout, very safe and plenty of help if u need it. Would def go again. Just be sure what size room you book!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This huge complex packs in a triple helping of pools, plus an impressive waterpark. It’s only a short walk from Arenal’s centre and sandy beach, too. The waterpark is this place’s crowning glory, with pools, ring rides and slides to keep speed demons grinning like Cheshire cats. Watery fun aside, there’s also loads of sports and activities going on. All rooms and the restaurant had a refresh for summer 2016, so you can expect a fresh look and feel during your stay. The buffet restaurant lines up spreads of international dishes fresh-made pancakes at breakfast. There’s a kid-friendly section, too, with stuff like nuggets and fish fingers. There's a poolside bar dishing up drinks and snacks throughout the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Marina Parc reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Parc Hotel Arenal d`En Castell
- Hotel Marina Parc Spain/Arenal D'en Castell, Balearic Islands