Went to the Marina Parc last May (2012) - bit late, I know for a review, but better late than never. Had a fabulous time. Food was good, staff very friendly and helpful. The waterpark wasn't open at the time but nevertheless has a great time. My sister and her family are going to stay there in May this year on my recommendation. I'm going back in September - can't wait.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This huge complex packs in a triple helping of pools, plus an impressive waterpark. It’s only a short walk from Arenal’s centre and sandy beach, too. The waterpark is this place’s crowning glory, with pools, ring rides and slides to keep speed demons grinning like Cheshire cats. Watery fun aside, there’s also loads of sports and activities going on. All rooms and the restaurant had a refresh for summer 2016, so you can expect a fresh look and feel during your stay. The buffet restaurant lines up spreads of international dishes fresh-made pancakes at breakfast. There’s a kid-friendly section, too, with stuff like nuggets and fish fingers. There's a poolside bar dishing up drinks and snacks throughout the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Marina Parc reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Parc Hotel Arenal d`En Castell
- Hotel Marina Parc Spain/Arenal D'en Castell, Balearic Islands