The place for us was absolutely perfect as a 4-star hotel
- Quiet (the hotel itself and the neighbourhood too) - though I recommend rooms that does not overlook the main court
- Kid-friendly, and perfect for mentally or physically disabled people too with a closed inner park
- I disagree with the other reviewers abot the food, because the buffet was nearly perfect, I got some overweight, too :), lots of different meals and each in good quality, the waiters are English and French speking too, and quick and polte service
- Staff already knew our room number after one day, and we had every help (what to see, which restaurant to go, etc.)
- A very agreable sandy beach is close to the hotel (~150m)
- The beds are ok, but the pillows are not comfortable
Outside the hotel, I recommend the restaurant El Solomillo, not because it's meats, because we didn't really like what we choose, but the desserts (f.e. crema catalana) are very good and the place is friendly.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Pino Alto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pino Alto Hotel
- Hotel Pino Alto Miami Platja, Spain - Costa Dorada