The resort is built in a way where the rooms are facing inward into this semi-circle. This helps to keep the place feeling like a local community.
The pool is good and there is quite a few family activites to enjoy.
However there are some negative points:
- The place feels very very dated
- There are some flies in the lobby and the breakfast area
- My airconditioning in the room was not working at all
- The shower was built badly, it was hard to point the shower on yourself, and it is easy to flood the place
- The place is advertised as 4 stars, but it feels more like a 2-3 star resort.
- The elevator was broken, this is bad for me being on the top floor with suitcases
- The sliding balcony doors were falling apart
- There are staircases as you walk along the hallway to your room, due to the terrain. It is not friendly to the aged and disabled, or people with heavy cases.
- and breakfast was okay to average quality.
At least it's a relatively cheap resort, there is free wifi and coverage is good throughout
The beach is also walking distance from the resort which is a big plus.
I think this place needs a renovation, but I have a feeling they can't afford it.
However, I can't recommend this place unless you are on a tight budget looking for a cheap getaway with your kids.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Pino Alto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pino Alto Hotel
- Hotel Pino Alto Miami Platja, Spain - Costa Dorada