“Tapas y Tapas”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Bar, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed November 7, 2011

The only bad thing of this place is that you have to reserve a table.... But anyway, you can try all the good tapas on the bar.... There is a lot of choice. I recommend it!

There are newer reviews for La borda d'en Manel

Reviewed August 31, 2011

This time we went with 2 other families and all loved the food at La Borda. Recommended the restaurant to a Dutch couple staying at our apartment complex and they too said the food was fantastic. Must remember not to bother with starters as the portions are large enough to warrant only of starter and main but not both - unless you are on the very hungry side.

See you again in August 2012.

1  Thank Mark_O_M_London
Reviewed August 23, 2011

This place is located near a round-about in the city, therefore there can be some trafic close to where you eat, but it didn't bother us really.

Seating was fast, beverages came fast to, and the food was good. Ordered 4 pizzas and they were all good. We where there around 9pm and there was crowded around the place at 10.30 pm.

If i'll be back, i'll go there again.

Reviewed September 19, 2010

This place just gets better and better. Had the steak and my wife had the lamb shoulder. An absolute fantastic dining experience.

Reviewed January 2, 2010

I have been visiting La Borda since 2004 and this restaurant has never dissapointed me. Great food, great service, great wine, even the plates area work of art. I'm in the area every year with my family and it is usually our first or last night restaurant such is the regard we have the the place. The only minor issue I have is I always remember to ask for "no salt" on the meat dishes as it can have just a touch too much for the English pallet. Also when ordering a steak unless you really want a lot of blood (still mooing according to me) ask for it to be "bien hecho" i.e. well done. It will still be pink ish on the inside but there will not be blood on your plate. Looking forward to eating there this August.