We stayed in this hotel with big family (3 adults and 3 kids). Had the apartment with two bedrooms, kitchen and living area that was ok for us. The only down point - we heard our neighbours with small kids that were noisy every time parents tried to get them in bed.
The hotel has a mini-club that my kids loved, seperate pool for the appartments area. The food was great - it might seem being the same, but you have a lot to choose from: fish, meat, vegetables, lots of fruit, delicious desserts!
I put only "4 out of 5" because hotel seems to be crowded, I can imagine in summer it gets very busy! And if you are staying without children - be ready to see lots of kids everywhere, and it's not romantic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Estival Park hotel complex is a resort in La Pineda de Vila-seca (Tarragona) covering an area of 110,000 m2 and comprising three five-storey hotel buildings with a total capacity of 899 rooms, a two-storey building (the Club Hotel) with 69 rooms, and 150 apartments managed by Estival Park within the same complex.In the centre of the complex stands the Sports, Beauty & Wellness Centre and a new leisure spa, the AQUUM Spa & Club. These facilities occupy an area of 11,250 m2 at the heart of the complex with easy access from the hotel, Club and apartment buildings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Estival Park Salou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estival Park Salou Hotel La Pineda
- Estival Park Hotel Salou
- Estival Park Resort Salou
- Estival Park Salou La Pineda, Spain - Costa Dorada