Estival Park Salou
$52
  • Breakfast included
Gran Palas Hotel(La Pineda)
$125
Palas Pineda(La Pineda)
  • Beachfront
Salou Aquamarina(Vila Seca)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
3,591 results
All reviewssnack barwater parkduplex roomaquum spasports centresaladdolphin showice lolliesburgerkids clubtoastiestennis courtsevery nightfirst choice repbar staffbottled waterevening entertainment
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Love this hotel! Been here twice now with my family and would go back a 3rd! Each time we have made great friends with the staff! The food buffet morning, midday, and evening is always great food and enough choice for everyone...even fussy eaters. Unlimited ice cream alll day!! Even as much alcohol as you want! Pacha nught club is walking distance! Great for me my brother and my cousin!

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank Jacq R
Reviewed May 19, 2014

hotel fantastic people very nice great weather great food only bugbearer was I travelled with shearings coaches been all over with them all the drivers hav been great telling you about places the two coach drivers from france her name adell him paul treated you like cattle did not speak to you unless you spoke first did not tell yon about the place if she smiled her face would crack all she wanted to do was sell you coffee made a fortune on them all through the night every 2 hours she would stop and tell you to get of horrible I have sent in a conplaint will not travel with shearings abroard again oh the rep for shearings is mary very helpful lady thanks mary

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

We have just returned from an 11 night holiday at Estival park hotel 2. On arrival we couldnt check in for three hours, when we finally got our room there was no cot as i had booked. I went to reception to be told i would have to wait a few hours untill they found a cot for me. I was not happy at all as i had a 1 year old with me who had been awake since 4am. Even the thompson rep told me i would have to wait. This was a bad start. Our room was very small and then our cot when it arrived was placed in the walk way giving us even less space.
There is a wide variety of food, salads, meats, pasta all very nice but is on a weekly rota so it becomes very repetitive. However it is all cooked and a lot for children who are fussier eaters too.
The hotel is clean, rooms clean and pool areas maintained very well. The pools however are FREEZING. and i mean unbearable. We had to take our son out (kicking and screaming) as his hands and feet were blue. They take your breath away.
There is an hour of entertainment a night, often in spanish and a half an hour disco for the children at 8:30!! Too late for our son.
The hotel all in all would be fantastic for a couple or older people. There is a serious lack on entertainment and focus on families and small children.

Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Jodie D
EstivalPS, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Estival Park Salou, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014

Dear Customer, Thanks for your time reviewing your experience in our resort and apologies for all inconveniences found especially on your check in day. The room surface is about 24,00 m2 plus 5 m2 of balcony, I don't know how many persons were allocated in the room. Regarding to the pools, this are outdoor pools not heated, if you were in all inclusive basis you could get free entrace to the heated pools at sports center.
I hope to see you again in our resort very soon. KInd regards.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

Family holiday all inclusive. Hotel reception staff were friendly but not many speak English well so brush up on your Spanish ;-) The room was clean and the layout fantastic. Decor was a bit dated but considering how affordable our holiday was, this wasn't really an issue. The Food selection and quality was absolutely amazing and the restaurant staff were always attentive and polite, although once again limited English. It didn't bother us to much, we always managed to communicate somehow. The snack bar that's open all day was great too. The all inclusive indoor spa and pool area was brilliant with water massage jets, bubble hot tubs, sauna, steam rooms, spa pools and separate indoor lane swimming. You have to wear a cap (Lycra ones are available there for 3 euros). Hiring of the sports courts is not included though. It cost us 15.50 to hire the tennis court for an hour so it can get expensive if your doing it on a daily basis. The location of the hotel was right on the esplanade only 2 minutes walk from reception. There are plenty of shops and restaurants to visit. It has been one of our favorite holidays.

Room Tip: If you request a pool view, be aware that the entertainment, located by the pool, can run quite late and is quite loud, especially if you have young children. But the view is Fab ;-)
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank Rachelle N
Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

We recently stated in the hotel for our first holiday in Spain, I was incredibly excited for the holiday and couldn't wait. I was extremely impressed with the food, there was so much selection and the very spacious rooms. I didn't mind paying extra to have branded alcoholic drinks also even though I was all inclusive. What let my holiday down was the First Choice reps that felt as though it was acceptable to basically harass me for sales and commission. I was asked on numerous occasions by the hotels team leader (I think) if I would like to go on any trips. I replied that I could get them cheaper with other bus companies, which she then began to list all of these reasons for why I should book with them. After ending the conversation, I bumped into the rep again for her to try and sell me the trips once more. I had to politely say that I wouldn't be buying a single thing from her and I felt extremely pressured into spending my money. I shouldn't have felt this way whilst on holiday, the other reps were fantastic and provided excellent customer service, even though there welcome meeting was focused around sales to! Fabulous hotel and I would definitely recommend it, however maybe travel with a different company that will not hound you for money throughout your holiday.

Stayed: May 2014