Estival Park Salou
$95
  • Beachfront
$429
  • Restaurant
Gran Palas Hotel(La Pineda)
$63
Salou Aquamarina(Vila Seca)
3,621 results
All reviewssnack barwater parkduplex roomaquum spasports centresaladdolphin showice lolliesburgerkids clubtoastiestennis courtsevery nightfirst choice repbar staffbottled waterevening entertainment
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Stayed here 4th to 11th May 2013- hotel OK & very clean but has very thin walls (we could hear the conversations in the nxt room)- beds uncomfortable, no air con at the time we were there
Our hol was Sat to Sat but on the Weds a Rock n Roll convention took over the hotel!!!
We stayed in Estival Park II overlooking the golf course, luckily, as the guest's on top of the 'ballroom' so to speak were right above the live bands that did'nt end whilst turned midnight! There was a security man on the door that was very rude to anyone who even tried to see what was happening!!!
Not everyone wants to listen to rock n roll rnd the pool frm 2-4pm whereas before the R&R convention arrived there was no music around pool II- we went to Estival Park I where the pool was much quieter!
Best part of hotel was the snack bar & self service drinks!!!
Don't be alarmed if you have to 'Q' for your dinner, go a little later when the q has gone!
Only stayed for a wk in low season, but I wouldn't like to think I was there for 2 wks in any season
Good for kids as ice creams, crisps, snacks, are plentiful- also lifeguard rnd every pool- 3 hotel pools to choose frm, but go to the indoor aswell & into the steam room & sauna- great!

Room Tip: Above reception
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Me my girlfriend and her daughter just got back today from staying a week at estival park and we had a terrific time there it was ideally located near everything being in the middle of salou barcelona portaventura and aquapolis literally round the corner the staff was friendly in our hotel (hotel2) but we went in hotel 1 to find them the complete opposite though. The food choice at night was good with everyone catered for, the only thing I think I would change would be to put the childrens/night time entertainment back an hour so it's not so late other than that can't fault it will defo go back again!

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Blueray_90
EstivalPS, Guest Relations Manager at Estival Park Salou, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2013

Dear Customer, Thanks for your comments posted on TA. We will do our best to check your comment about the different sensation between the staff of both blocks, also I will discuss with the entertainment manager about the schedule of children entertainment. Kind regards.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

i have just returned from another holiday at this fantastic hotel and cant believe some of the reviews ive just read.
i went with 12 other people including my 2yr old grandson and 6 mnth old grandaughter , there is a kids club just feet away from the hotel which is open all day and there is also kids entertainment every afternoon in hotel 1 which is also just feet away.
hotel3, again just feet away has a walk in pool thats ideal for small children as well as adults.
I will say that the evenings entertainment doesnt start till 10pm but the entertainment which is a mini disco for children is at 8.30 in hotel . in addition to this, there is a whole list of activities in the hotel lobby for older children and adults, including pool, archery.darts,football, table tennis, quizes, cocktail competitions and much more. your child would only be bored in this hotel is if the parents were too lazy to walk a few feet to find different activities !!!!
i will also say that i waited with my grandson to watch sponge bob at 10pm to find that it was in spanish, but that really is my only complaint.
this is a very clean, tidy hotel and the staff are friendly and helpful.
there are also people complaining about having to queue for meals here. There a lot of people who for some unknown reason decide to queue from around 7pm,i have absolutely no idea why they do it as after the door opens at 7.30 u can just walk straight in. this seems to be the same for every meal and always seems to be the same people, who you think would realise after the first day, but no.
This hotel is in an ideal location with buses every few minutes to lots of other towns. water parks and theme parks.
All in all, youd have to be a very miserable person to not enjoy your holiday at this hotel. i for one cant wait to go back in october.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Peter B
Reviewed May 22, 2013

we have just returned from our third trip to this hotel and it is excellent. great service from all the staff. comfy tidy rooms . all inclusive drinks all day including bottles of cava, snack bar with nuggets burgers chips etc all day and ice creams. 3 swimming pools and spa. rooms cleaned every day. buses to salou tarragona reus and cambrils 5 minute walk away , go to the bus plana shop near the hotel and by 10 trips for 11.50 euros. bus to bona vista market on sundays and a market in la pineda next to the hotel on fridays. trips to barcelona from 20 euros return. port aventura theme park is nearby 45 euros entry but if you are staying in this hotel the free bottled water has labels on for 2 euros off entry price but you can use 10 per person so you can get entry for 25 euros and 10 free labels only valid till the end of june 2013. entertainment at the hotel doesn't start til 10 pm and can be a bit of a let down. kids were looking forward to spongebob on stage but it was all in spanish so everyone left. michael jackson tribute was good and george michael tribute ok plus the usual karaoke. plenty of food choice at the restaurant, dinner is at 7.30 but people start queueing at 7pm for some reason , but we just sat drinking at the bar laughing as, as soon as the queue goes in there are plenty of spaces and no need to stand in line for ages, much be a british thing !!!! many holiday makers here are regulars as the hotel is very clean and service excellent. 12 of us went with 2 children and are going back in october.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank Lisa B

Dear Customer, Thank you very much for your time reviewing your experience at our hotel, we are pleased that your stay has been satisfactory and I look forward welcoming you in October. Kind regards.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

I arrived back from estival park yesterday and I've got to say it was terrible!! I have a 2 year old daughter and she was bored more than anything entertainment was dreadful didn't start until 10 o'clock and were kicked out by 11. I would definitely not go back here nothing for kids staff very rude even people who have been going to this hotel for years says its the worst it's ever been this year also I bought a 2 day pass for portevetura theme park I only went 1day cause my daughter couldn't go o n anything it was all height restricted!! Worst holiday of my life never again!!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Michaela2710
EstivalPS, Guest Relations Manager at Estival Park Salou, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Dear Michaela2710, Thanks a lot for your time sharing your experience in our resort and apologizes for all inconveniences found during your stays with us. Maybe we don't have the best entertainment for 2 years old children; it's too young to participate in activities. The minimum age to access to miniclub is 3 years, there is a space for children under 3 years but must be always supervised by parents. The same for Port Aventura, as in all Theme Parks, there are some height restrictions to enjoy the attractions, the only part to enjoy with very small children is Sesamo Aventura I have experience in it.